Beautiful Women!!

Hey there,

I once did a list of men I think are absolutely gorgeous. Now I am doing a list of women I find absolutely gorgeous. These women are just stunning. Their faces are like a beautiful sculpture that represents what human Earth women are.

These women are those few women who make me do a double take whenever I see their images, making me want to draw them, or watch them as my eyes absorb and lap up the exquisite geometry of their faces. I hope you enjoy the list below, of ladies who I would hit on if I were a lesbian.

In no particular order, here they are:

1. Aishwarya Rai.

From India, she has always been one of my favorites. I love her!! 



2. Pearl Thusi.

From South Africa, her face always gets me.  She is gorgeous. 



3. Angela Bassett.

From America, I have no words... Her beauty is just unquestioned. Those lips!! 



4. Angelina Jolie

From America, I can not deal with such perfection. Wow! 



5. Iman

From Somalia, she proves that women from her parts are the most beautiful in the world.



6. Kim Kardashian

From America, I personally can't believe that she is so well designed and constructed. I want to paint her.



7. Nandi Mngoma

From South Africa, she sings like an angel and looks like one. Beauty!! 



8. Simphiwe Dana

From South Africa, she is a songstress with style, beauty and heart! I love her bone structure too. 




9. Naomi Campbell

From the UK, need I say more. She is one of the most renowned super models. So, so beautiful.




10. Olivia Wilde
American actress and former aristocratic and royal. She is stunning!!! 


 There we go. There are others that could have made the list, but I couldn't think of them. These women take my breath away. They are art. They are meant for art expression. They are the definition of physical beauty as far as I am concerned.

Inana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugh! Bleh! Whatever!

A Voice Message From Me.

I am the Phantom Menace Incarnate!