What A Shitty Day

Dearest Reader,

I woke up about seven hours ago. I woke up feeling like crap. I had a very intense and severe headache. I had a migraine. Sure, if you have ever had a migraine, you know how this story is going to go. But, let me break it down for you, anyway. All I can say now is that, I am glad to be alive because I felt that I was surely dying. What helped was vomiting. Can you believe it? I am sitting here thinking, "Why the hell didn't I vomit earlier?"

Yeah, I vomited about twenty minutes ago, and for the first time today, I felt that there was a God. Before that, I was in hell. I have acute rhinitis, which is a sinus thing. So, because I am an optimistic control freak, I decided to not have painkillers around because "I don't need medicine. The One Infinite Creator will save me from pain."

Well, he didn't! Or at least not today. I have cried all day due to the pain. I have called people left, right and center to either take me to hospital or bring me medicine, and NOTHING! That's also why I was crying. I was feeling sorry for myself at being alone and far away from my family. I wailed! I wept! While I was crying, I am speaking to my guides, God, Jesus, my ancestors or any entity that happened to be walking by me, to help me and make the pain go away. Then, I got an idea and called my friend Kovin to bring me some medication because going to hospital would be a waste of money since I know what is wrong with me. God bless him, he came through, five hours later, but better late than never.

Then, I took the pills. One for my upset stomach, one for sinus problems and one for pain. This happened forty minutes ago. I chilled for a while and then something went awfully wrong. I felt worse than ever. I wasn't sure what my tummy wanted and above all these gastric problems, my migraine was still giving me gang signs, saying "I'm still here bitch."

Then, I went to the loo, looked at the toilet, put the seat up and vomited. I blew some major chunks. Then after that, I drank lots of water, and went back to the loo, and now I was in control. I was going to induce this second bit of vomiting. I did. I hurled, yeah. And by the grace of the Almighty, I don't know how I lived with such a lot of bile in me. The puke was bitter, and since I had not eaten since last might, there were no real chunks. There was just dark, green liquid, yo! It was bitter, it was menacing and I am sure that it was pure evil, a lovely gift from Santa... I mean Satan.

Anyway, right after that, even though my head still hurts, I opened my eyes and the PC for the first time today and Googled "vomiting bile" and yeah... It is migraine related, caused by sinus problems and so I decided to write this blog, just to say that I made it through the valley of the shadow of death.

Okay, although I am celebrating being okay, it is a bit too premature because my eyes still hurt and the computer screen is too bright. But, I feel so much better regardless of the pain that still lingers. I can even watch some tv now. *sigh* And, you should see me. I look like a refugee. My lips are dry, my eyes and my face is in need of nutrition and peace. I gave Kovin a fright when he came to deliver the pills. He has never seen me looking so ghastly.

I learned something very valuable during my drinking days, and that is: "You always feel better after vomiting." This big piece of wisdom was reiterated today. And, even though the Calvary was late to my rescue, I am very thankful now to be feeling better. I paid for a lot of sins today. I paid for ignoring my food allergies and eating chocolates like there was no tomorrow, for eating products with flour and milk as if I am not gluten and lactose intolerant. I suppose I rather deserve this shitty day, and now I am going to be even more vigilant about what I put in my body.

I swear, it feels like I have returned from the lowest level of existence  It was so bad that I didn't even tweet all day. Now, that's bad. I made sure I didn't call my mom because I didn't want to worry her and besides, she is far away and couldn't have helped. I was also close to calling her to say good-bye because I was sure that this was the end for me. I had written my goodbye messages for twitter, Facebook and here before my supposed death.

I don't like pain. It reduces me to tears. It also makes me delirious. I was saying to myself, "Oh great! Now you want to take me, just as I have found happiness on earth, You bastard, Universe, piece of shit! I beg you for years to take me and NADA, and today, you want to yank me from Earth? Screw YOU!" Yeah, I speak to the Universe, and the Creator as if we are the closest friends ever. That's when I said, "I can't die now. I still have love to give!" and that's when I asked for help from the Universe. Look, the Universe created me as a moody, temperamental person, so She didn't mind that I was asking Her for help right after I swore at her. And, guess what? I got help. I puked. Yay!

Shit! *closes eyes for a second*

I'm tired now and my eyes are sore.

Later.

Veronnica Wolpendz
Love, Peace and Power!

P.S. Yeah, Jesus Christ Consciousness was summoned. My mama indoctrinated me well, and I am thankful for it.

P.P.S. I forgot my Facebook password, so I think I will just leave it like that. Random, I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugh! Bleh! Whatever!

A Voice Message From Me.

I am the Phantom Menace Incarnate!