Mutual, Grown and Sexy!

Dearest Reader,

When my feelings are stable, peaceful and joyful, I don't write much. That is my current position. When I am happy, I can't be bothered with writing, singing or even doing work. All I want to do is enjoy the feelings I have, and drown in them.

I will not analyze happiness. I only only analyze discontent. That is why I never have much to say when I am glad. Like now... I am just enjoying the ride, enjoying the relief of smiling when I wake up and smiling when I fall asleep.

I wrote this for one particular reason. I desired to put it out into the world and the universe in thanks. I am thankful that I am done with the darkness. I am thankful for the fun I am having now. I am grateful for the beauty I am now feeling, and all of this is because I was able to grow from the darkness. I couldn't care less about anything when I am happy. The world could go up in smoke around me and I would be smiling like a goofy idiot.

I am thankful to the source of this smile on my face. I feel very blessed because at the centre of my frustrations, I had forgotten how good it feels to be free.I am free. I am love. I am truth. I am peace. I am power. I am joy. All I do is think of what could be with a faith that can move mountains because unlike before, my joy is not so raw that it pains me. No. This joy is gentle yet deep. This happiness is fitting yet bold.

I thank the source of my joy. I don't care how long the joy lasts. I am just thankful that it happened. Rather that is happened for a short while than never at all.

Veronnica Wolpendz

Love, Peace and Power.

There is nothing as sweet as mutual attraction and admiration. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugh! Bleh! Whatever!

I am the Phantom Menace Incarnate!

Victory!