Thanks To The One Who Spiked My Water!

"I AM. whatever you say, I AM. And if I wasn't, then I wouldn't say I AM."
Dearest Reader,

The world didn't end. Or did it? What is an end? Is it not the beginning of something new? If that is true, then, my life has been ending with every moment of consciousness, especially in the year 2012. For a very tumultuous year, I must say that I came out on top. I am in disbelief at how much joy I have in my life. I am brimming with energy, happiness, love and laughter. So, did the world end? Mine did. My dark, anguished, taciturn and broody life ended. My world did end. I died. I then got a glorious Resurrection into this moment. I died and I feel alive. That, my dears, is what death is. It is change.

I feel quite strange. Not in a bad way, but in a new way. I feel dislocated from what the world used to be, as if I am watching life and people in it, from a new, more distant perspective. I find myself saying things like, "They are still stuck in that pattern of thinking." or wondering "Why didn't they leave the old paradigm?" because I obviously am not living that life anymore. I feel strange because I am privy to seeing that people around me have not realized that the world is different.

Maybe the world isn't different. Maybe it is just my world that is different. I don't know. All I know is that I don't care. I am indifferent about those who are in the old world. I can merely visit or observe their world as an angel would, if I am called by their higher selves. The fact though is that I am no longer part of their reality, and neither are they part of mine, apart from these small moments when they call me with their hearts.

This all sounds quite strange, but let me tell you that, in one year, my life changed and I am sure that my deepest desires are manifesting. They are manifesting faster than ever. The time frame between dreaming, fantasizing, wishing and desire has significantly decreased. Now, I am not saying that I am a magician. All I am saying is that, my dreams are coming true. Things I don't like are disappearing. My reality is shaping up to be according to what I like. I am experiencing things I dislike very seldom. This is not normal according to the life I was used to. This is definitely a new world for me. Coincidentally, it is happening during the year 2012. But is it a coincidence?

I don't care whether it is a coincidence, to be honest. All I care about is the now. The NOW is delicious. It is beautiful. It is exactly as I have always wished to feel. It is exactly how I dreamed happiness would feel. If you have been reading my blog, you will see the journey of getting here. It was filled with ups and downs, uncertainties and anguish. Now, I am just sitting back, saying, "Thanks! Thank You! Life is Good. God is Great! Praise be to the One Infinite Creator."

Age of The Twinflame!
I don't have to understand how this is happening. I understand the that even though I have certainly left the 3D world I am used to, I am in a world that is still bound by Universal Laws. I can clearly see the Law Of Confusion at work. I can clearly see the effects of the Law Of Attraction. I am still bound by many Laws that bind 3D entities, but the shackles are looser. Yes. It is far more easier to be happy than ever before. It is far more fluid to be in the state of mind that I am occupying.

I have more love in me than ever in my life. The love is so vast that it can not help but want to multiply and expand within me and towards others. I also feel more in trance than ever before. Before, I would go in and out of trance state. Now I am in it almost constantly. I have no desire to be unhappy. I have no desire to be afraid. And just that alone makes me unafraid and happy. Just like that.

I think I figured something out. I am not sure what I figured out. Maybe years of meditation, seeking and working on spiritual growth have paid off? I don't know, man.  I am even laughing while I type this because it reminds me of Neo in The Matrix. It's like I am out of The Matrix, but I am no fully aware that I am. So, I am floundering a bit, but happily so. No, a better example is that it feels like I am in "What Dreams May Come." or "Sixth Sense" and I am dead but I am not completely convinced.

Hey, what if I am dead?

What if they are having a funeral for me. Or what if they had a funeral for me already. I mean... I haven't seen my family in a while, and I miss them, and I am not completely sure why I am not visiting them. I speak to my mom on the phone, but what if I am dead to them? What if the interactions I have with them are them dreaming of me?

LMAO!!!

Okay, I have an overactive imagination. It is just how I am.

Anyway, I have been observing humans from my room. I haven't left the house in over a week. I have seen some people. People have visited me, but I have not gone out there. What if I am in some spiritual holding room, getting ready to realize that I have died? What if my bedroom is not my bedroom, but a familiar mind construct that I am sitting in before I cross over?

Hahhahahaha!

A New Earth! Reality is, it's not this colorful. ;-)
Anyway, another thing is that I am totally besotted with my sweetheart. Maybe that's what I am feeling. I feel like I have died and gone to heaven. Also... My body is awfully great! Like, what the hell is going on? My body is changing right before my eyes in record time. I am looking good. Pimples are gone. And, another thing is that, I am even more intolerant of food i general. I can only eat fruit, potatoes and water. Anything else doesn't stay down. It is as if everything that is typical of Earth as I know it is rejecting me. Or I am rejecting it?

Anyway, I am having a good time. I don't even know what day it is. I feel high. I feel happy. I am grateful and glad and I can name the things that make me so, but the truth is that, I am just grateful and not for any particular reason.

What is happening?

Hahahahaha

All I do is swoon and laugh all day. Occasionally, I will see people from the old world and give them love, but that's just about it.My friend Ntokozo was right. I do sound highly stoned. Problem is, I don't smoke weed, or take recreational drugs, no that I haven't tried them. It is just that, I learned a long time ago to feel high, high and dry. High on life.

Okay,

Later.

XOXOXO

Veronnica Wolpendz
Love, Peace and Power.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugh! Bleh! Whatever!

Victory!

I am the Phantom Menace Incarnate!