I Am Whipped! And I Like It!

Dearest Reader,

Picture this:

He runs whenever he can, and he also cycles long distances. In other words, he has a nice body. He is a nerd, but that is because he is very computer savvy. As a matter of fact, he is writing a thesis on computer codes, and zeros and ones... I have no idea what he really does. He loves music and is very much intrenched in the local music scene, hanging out and working with bands. He loves hip hop and has seen Method Man, Jay Z and other rappers live. He is into A Tribe Called Quest, and he has a very good sense of style. I would name the high end fashion brands he supports, but I don't remember them even after Googling them, because it was the first time hearing of them from him. But still... He doesn't wear anything branded visibly because he is classy. He is the type to wear rusty-red pants and a black shirt and a blazer. Yes, he has a very developed sense of style, and he is not trying to impress anyone.

Did I mention how intelligent he is? Yeah, we can speak for hours about this and that, but more importantly, we can speak for hours sharing wisdom and knowledge. Yes, you have read my blog for a long time, and it is clear that I am a know-it-all, but this guy can tell me things I didn't know, and give me a fresh perspective on time and space. He is wise. He is calm, but he has edge that says, "don't fuck with me". We are talking about a man who is very masculine but very in touch with his feminine side.

Have you pictured it yet? Is it highly sexy yet? No? Okay, I'll go on.

On top of all of his wonderful glory, he finds me attractive. He even finds my ugly side attractive. Well, I don't allow many people to my vulnerable place because other people have abused it, and this very morning he wrote me this text:

" I'm not going to abuse or misuse your vulnerability."

I think I fell for him right there! I mean, do you even know of a guy who can spell the word vulnerability and use it naturally in a sentence because that is his natural way of speaking? NO! Unless the guy is a writer, guys don't speak like this! 

Oh, how I swooned! I swooned and I prayed in thanks to the One Infinite Creator, to my Ancestors, to my guides and to Jesus Christ, for bringing me such joy and perfection. He is not phased by me. He does not compete with me. He is not perplexed by my extremist, theatrics

Instead, what does he do? 

Instead he tells me that I am beautiful. He tells me that I am sexy. He tells me how attractive I am, and when I hint at wanting to lose weight, he says, "Noooooo!" LOL! Oh, to be desired and accepted for my imperfections is such a gift. I can not take any of this for granted. I can't even dare think that it is common because I have been through all the douches and frogs who didn't turn into princes after they were kissed. 

He knows things about me that no one does. He has seen things that no one has from me. I feel safe doing so because I don't fear judgment or rejection. He has me so calm, that even when I freak out about this and that, he just has to say a few words and I am back to normal. What a gentle soul, but don't let that fool you. He is a red and hot-blooded man and looks it. 

What a joy to experience this. No matter what happens, whether this lasts or not. I have been honored by its experience. I feel like I have won the lottery, and I feel like I have won a prize for being most beautiful, most lovely, most intelligent, most everything. I really adore this man. I can't explain it more than this. The only thing left is to write a song inspired by him. I only write songs for people who touch me deeply about issues and topics that move me. His song will have a feel of Shania Twain's "From This Moment" I suspect. That's how epic this man is.

All I know is that, I had to write about him, even though I want to keep him to myself. I have written about less worthy men before, and here comes someone who leaves them eating dust and I don't speak about him? Besides, when I snap out of this dream, I want to be able to read back to remind myself that this was real and not a dream. I am happy, and not just because of him but because he and many other aspects of my life have just come together in harmony. Even if the world were to be in turmoil around me, I would always have a reason to smile because of him, my family and my other worldly blessings.

I feel like the luckiest woman alive.

The most cynical, most dark, and most pessimistic person I knew (me in the past) has grown out of the darkness and I am being rewarded for it. I mean, I am even thinking of having his babies! Don't worry! I am not in a rush to have kids, but I would have his kids without fear, without doubt and without hesitation. That, my dears, is uncharacteristic of me because babies scare the shit out of me generally. But, with him, my fears are banished.

Thank you!

I feel alive.

I am very grateful for the love in my life.

Veronnica Wolpendz
Love, Peace and Power.   

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! A beautiful account emotionally well detailed. I just a man could be able to be so bare as you have done.

Popular posts from this blog

Ugh! Bleh! Whatever!

Victory!

I am the Phantom Menace Incarnate!