Love Makes A Comeback

Venusian balance
Dearest Reader,

Wow! I have been in the worst rut of my life these past few years, especially these last few months. Fortunately, the stars and gods are on my side, and they hurled me out of the pit of nothingness and landed me right on familiar, exotic and beautiful ground.

Yes, I am not dating anymore by choice. I am not interested in the drama of men and their issues, but it doesn't mean that I can't admire, marvel and daydream, does it? I think it's all I can do, to be honest. I don't mind either. I find it quite refreshing and quite free.

The object of my affections is someone I have known since I was a kid. This makes me happy because it means that I am instantly relaxed about it. To top it all off, he is very similar to me. We share memories, friends and experiences. It is perfect except for a few challenges which I won't dwell on quite yet.

I will leave it right there. In the next blog, I hope to update you on work related things. For now though, I am going to go to sleep. I will have him as the last thought before I pass out and I hope he shall be the first thing I think of when I wake up because his mental image is nothing short of total pleasure and excitement.

To those who I once desired. It is over. A new dude is on my mind, and I like it because he is actually a good guy who respects me as I do him. It could be a brief and passing phase, but all I know is that I shall enjoy these new feelings with gusto and vitality, as I always do.

Good night.

Veronnica Wolpendz
Love, Lover and Loved.

Comments

Anonymous said…
xoxo :) I always admire your candor here, and everywhere to be honest. I may not always leave a comment, though I do read. Sometimes blogger is fussy about my wordpress sign in.

Inana said…
Hello, my dear Scent Whisperer,

Yes, candor, transparency and honesty have become a way of life and no longer a choice. I am glad that someone appreciates this quality in me because it is a pain in the ass for me.

Love,

V

Popular posts from this blog

Ugh! Bleh! Whatever!

Victory!

I am the Phantom Menace Incarnate!