Thank You and Merry Christmas

Merry xmas

Another year is coming to an end, and I don’t know about you, but 2009 was filled with great victories and triumphs, as seeds were planted and nurtured.

If you are tempted to say that there was only defeat in 2009, I would recommend that you look again because there was a lot more happening in 2009 than that which meets the eye. Slow developments are still developments and the slower and more gradual the increase, the more likely the increase is likely to remain steadily with you. Therefore, we have a lot to be grateful for – and although I can’t count all the ways in which I am grateful on this blog, I have been meditating on the wonderful things that I have been given on a daily bases and I recommend you do the same. To be grateful for that which you receive is to receive more of the things you desire!

And if you honestly think that you have failed, remember this:


“When you make a failure, it is because you haven’t asked for enough [the universe believes you deserve more than what you asked for]; keep on and a larger thing than you were seeking will certainly come to you”

-(Unfortunately, I can’t find nor remember where I read that)

The quote above will put a lot of things in perspective for you, and it will make sense as to why some things came and didn’t remain because “by thought it comes” and “by action you receive it”. Maybe we were not as efficient as we would have liked to be in 2009, maybe we were efficient but our vision was unclear and not declared to the Universe. Whatever the outcome, be grateful of what you did receive and forget that which you didn’t because all things come from the feeling of gratitude, not from the feeling of fear.

Forget yesterday and even forget the future a little. Concentrate on today and do all that you can do today to go towards your goal and dream. Use today to do things properly and forget yesterday when you didn’t do things the way you “should have”. Forgive yourself and forgive others, and start a new day on a clean slate because the resentment that lives in the world is the cause of all our despair.

I would like to extend my many thanks to the ever increasing visitors to this blog, and to those who support and encourage me on a daily basis by wonderful messages and well wishes. You are my angels on earth, and I mean it when I say that a lot of my blessings were a result of you and me co-creating them. It amazes me when humans who have better things to do, take time out of their busy lives, to spend time here reading or listening to music. I do not take any of it for granted. I am forever thanking the Universe for giving me such wonderful souls to walk along with me. You have been with me from the start, and have inspired me to do better and anyone who inspires another to do better is working hand in hand with Natural Laws, because they encourage growth and prosperity.

I wish you the same growth and prosperity that you have given me. Because of you, I have overcome my fear of performing Live and conquered the stage. This is probably my greatest victory to date, and it was your requests to see me live that started it all.

Merry Christmas,

V

MY SPACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugh! Bleh! Whatever!

Victory!

I am the Phantom Menace Incarnate!