How I live.

Hey there,

Imagine that you were like me, thought like me and saw things through my eyes. What would you see? Do you think your view would set you free or imprison you? Well, before I expect you to imagine such, let me give you an idea of how I live.


  • No guilt. No fear. No obligation.
  • If you resist, it persists.
  • There is no right or wrong; there is only what is.
  • Don't change your mind about your dream/goal until it manifests.
  • Live in the Now.
  • Follow your excitement. 
  • Surround yourself with equals or those more powerful.
  • Ask if you do not know.
  • Confuse and Conquer. 
  • Love is Freedom is Eternity is Godly is Life.
  • Change is the only constant.
  • Act with a purpose. Be deliberate to avoid regret.
  • Do not resist a feeling, but once it has occurred, express it fully.
  • Do not tolerate energy vampires.
  • Do not ever start fights, but finish them if they start (unless you have a higher purpose)
  • Love yourself first, love your home (family), love your community and love the world.
  • Listen to your desires and not your fears.
  • Fear is a mind-killer
  • Respect and exercise free will.
  • Express your 5 natural emotions. 
  • There are no coincidences.
  • Cause and Effect.
  • Do not watch the news, or allow depressing data and energy in your aura by choice.
  • Laugh a lot. See the humour in everything, even the "sacred".
  • Nothing is sacred, or everything is sacred.
  • Lead by example. 
  • I come first. I am not a martyr. 
  • Do not pity people. Empathize instead. Pity never fixed anything.
  • We choose how we feel. 
  • We are co-creators in this motherfucker!
  • I am you; you are me. We are one.
  • Know your purpose. I know mine.
  • Be grateful. Always give thanks.
  • Do not risk "losing" the things you do not wish to "lose". 
  • We do not own anything. We are guardians or companions. The word "my" should be outlawed.
  • Smart work over hard work any day!
  • There is no glory in being ignorant. 
  • Knowledge is power.
  • Discretion will keep thee. 
  • Transparency is peace of mind. 
  • Duplicity is a burden to the heart.
  • Don't have your own secrets. Only keep other people's secrets. 
  • The less you eat, the longer you will live.
  • Meditate.
  • If you are wanted, you will be invited. 
Lastly...
  • Never underestimate me. My mind is an endless abyss of twisted horrors. :)

There are plenty more sayings that I live by, none of which are originally mine, but things I picked up from books that I have read, or things which I have adapted from books that I have read. Are any of these similar to how you live? Did you even know that this is how I live? 

My base chakras were once functioning poorly.
While my top chakras over-working.
Neither is good. All must work  sufficiently.
So... Meditate!
The reason I have chosen this path of living is because it is more relaxing, peaceful and loving than the alternative. Of course, we all have demons and conflicts of the soul, but whenever I am confronted by a crossroad, and I am not sure which way to take, be sure that I consider some of these sayings to help me decide. 

The most important of these are the ones that prevent Cancer and Ovarian cysts like guilt. I do a lot of stupid things, offend a lot of people and hurt people unintentionally, but I sure do get over it as quickly as possible because I am not choosing dis-ease over love and health.

Anyway,

Ciao

Inana. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugh! Bleh! Whatever!

A Voice Message From Me.

I am the Phantom Menace Incarnate!