Ironic, innit?

Hey there,

It's hard being healthy when you're pressed for time. You eat whatever and whenever you can to just go through to the next job, chore or whatever. No wonder busy people are such assholes. They seriously ain't got time for anything other than achieving their goals, and if you're in their way from meeting their objectives, they chew you and spit you out of their way, swifty.

Imagine if you're always sleep deprived and hungry all the time. You would be slapping people for just breathing the wrong way.

Although, I haven't been horrible to people, or at least, I would like to think so, I have had to choose my battles and the kind of thoughts I invest in, and if it isn't in accordance with my mission, I have had to just ignore it. It can come off assholish, I suppose, but it is just mere disinterest and having more pressing matters to attend to. Ugh, what am I worried about? I am always an asshole, so nothing has changed.

I mean, I was so busy hustling for my nephew that I forgot to wish him a happy birthday the other day. It's like, what's the point of working hard for the people we love if we are going to be estranged from them? And, then, what's the use of being close to the people we love, if you're not going to be of use them?

Actually, I don't even know why I am writing this blog. I am tired, hormonal and anemic and I have to be up in 7 hours and look good doing it. So, good night.

I should close my eyes and hope that I fall asleep at least an hour before I have to wake up.

Okay,

Laters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugh! Bleh! Whatever!

Victory!

I am the Phantom Menace Incarnate!