Jedi Mind-Trick Secrets

Dearest Reader,

Before going any further, I would like to say that I am in a thankful mood. I am also quite self-reflective, watching my every thought and correcting errors in my thinking as soon as they occur because recently, I have not been as vigilant as I should be when it comes to controlling my mind and my reactions. I pride myself to be a person who is in control of their mind, therefore when thoughts that I do not desire filter through into my conscious mind, I immediately take action.

I have an obsessive personality, and it is easy for me to get myself hooked on actions, thoughts and behaviors that do not serve me.When I say speak of things that do not serve me, I speak of things that do not benefit my goals and desires, things that take me away from my plans. I am also good at mimicking people around me. Due to this I have to be aware of my thoughts and make sure that they are mine. Fortunately, on top of this obsessive personality, I was also gifted with a keen sense of observation, deep analytical skills and discipline to follow through on tough actions.

This is why I do not ingest many substances which I believe to be harmful, for example, I do not ingest alcohol, drugs, tobacco, meats and acidic substances like sodas and so on. It is not that some of these things aren't fun to indulge in, but because they do not serve me or my desires, I do not mess with them. The same goes for certain thoughts and behaviors.

This doesn't mean that I have a repressive personality where I do not deal with my cravings, urges or feelings. As a matter of fact, I am a highly emotional person, and my emotions are expressed as soon as I can express them. My discipline in spiritual vigilance merely means that I prevent myself from feeling, thinking and acting in such a way that harms me, BUT, if I was unable to prevent a feeling from taking place, I express it fully without shame or restriction, in order to get rid of it as soon as possible.

Emotions are like a bee's sting or snake venom. Once you are stung or bitten, you NEED to remove the sting and venom as soon as possible and as completely as possible in order for you to not incur further damage. Undesired emotions work just like that. Thoughts on the other hand work differently, and sometimes thoughts get so intertwined with emotions that one can't tell the difference.


When undesired thoughts occur, one needs to take note of the undesired thought. Secondly, once the undesired thought is identified, one corrects it and creates the desired thought instead. Let me give you an example.

Me (undesired thought): "I desire him to be here. I desire to have him close to me."

1. "I am thinking of him and I do not like it. The thought of him is distracting me from the work I need to do, therefore he is siphoning the energy that I could be utilizing to complete my book, write a song or make money." (identifying undesired thought)
2. "I desire to complete my book. I desire to complete my business plan. This is more important to me than thoughts about a man." (replacing undesired thought.)
3. "I am Veronnica Wolpendz. I am a singer, song-writer, guitarist, author, actress and philanthropist. I am love, peace and power!" (Say an affirmation. The one I wrote here is my personal affirmation)

Then, after these three steps have been taken, review how you feel. If the desire still remains, then express it. The likelihood is that after I have taken these three steps, I am no longer thinking about anything other than my personal plans. In fact, I am so excited about the reminder of the future ahead of me stipulated in the mantra/affirmation.

If after the affirmation and I am still obsessing, as I said above, I express the thought.

Satisfy the desire as much as you can by either speaking to him, seeing him, or whatever is necessary in order to take the charge away from the thought. Some of the necessary steps, if not all, require low ego drives and humility, like calling someone when you know that it is not advisable for your reputation and street cred. It's not about your ego, remember. It is about you true desires. Your goals, your dreams, your plans. Once the thought is no longer charged because you have expressed it, it is now useless. Energy is back to you to do your own work instead of wasting it on other people.

Therefore, for the last week or last few days, I have been working on an obsessive thought. The thing that always catches people is that, if the thought is not fearful, and pleasurable instead, they seem to think that it is fine to let it persist. This is not true. The pleasurable thoughts that do not serve us are just as dangerous because the more you entertain these thoughts, the more powerful they become. Then, their energy attracts the things you are thinking of, and if the pleasurable thoughts do not serve you, you tend to put yourself in danger of taking yourself off the course which you had planned in sober times.

For example, thinking of food is pleasurable. If you're trying to lose weight and you keep entertaining thoughts about food, you will find yourself on a dangerous food binge in not so long. Not all pleasurable thoughts are beneficial for us. When they are not beneficial, they need to be nipped in the bud before they become a problem. Sometimes when we crave a chocolate, it is better to just have a piece and move on (expressing the thought and desire), but sometimes, it is necessary to remind yourself why you don't desire to eat the chocolate and avoid eating it. Sometimes.

The point is, mind work is a delicate and very involved process that requires honesty. You need to be honest about your desires, strength and weaknesses to know what actions to take in order to choose the right actions. Once that is done, you are on the right track to be the master of your own destiny.

I am the master of my own destiny. I do not like to do things that do not serve me. I will not give things more thought than is necessary unless they add quality to my life. If the thoughts do not contribute to my ultimate pleasure, joy, freedom, love and security - the things I am living for, I can't allow them to take over my life. This is just how I roll. I don't know if it is cold, good or bad, but this is how I stay focused. I am not focused by mistake. I do not laugh and smile everyday by mistake. I am what I am deliberately as I shall be what I desire to be deliberately too.

I was not born lucky. Therefore, I create my own luck. Controlling my mind has reaped a lot of self-created luck for me so far.

Thanks for reading,

Veronnica Wolpendz
Love, Peace and Power!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugh! Bleh! Whatever!

I am the Phantom Menace Incarnate!

Victory!