A Reserved Demeanour is NOT Weakness!

Dear Reader,

A quiet warrior is still a warrior!
Listen to your (inner voice/ higher self/ the Holy Spirit) instincts. They know more than your limited human perspective. Listen to your heart. It knows the direction you should take better than any map, compass or GPS system in the world. Know yourself. When you know yourself, you know everyone else.

I don't hate anyone as I have said previously, because I am either very forgiving, or because I am too self-involved to care enough about anyone to go that far. Whatever the cause or motive, the result is that I hate nobody because it is a colossal waste of energy. However, I do have people to which I react very negatively toward, or people who I choose to react aggressively toward, because their energy is not harmonious with mine and because their actions attempt to manipulate me somehow and I can not be manipulated by humans! Then I react aggressively toward said people to make them stop their foolishness since any sort of manipulation is taken as a personal attack on being and it is taken as questioning my intelligence.

That is why you will find that different people will say totally contradicting things about the person I am. To most people, I am silly, quiet, kind, reserved and eccentric.I mind my own business, and I get on with my personal journey through life. To other people I am the devil's spawn, and even scary because when I am angry, or when someone challenges me to a dual, rest assured that I will not back down and take abuse from no one.Both these perspectives about me are right on the money.  I am nice, and I am equally not so nice. I am constructive, but I am equally destructive. I am warm and unassuming but I can be as cold and as swift as a blade.

People mistake accommodating people, like me, for push overs, and in my case, that is far from the truth. People also get so caught up in their own cleverness that they forget that a quiet, "naive" and loving thing like me could be smarter than they; "could be"... Sometimes, there have been those who are pulled the wool over my eyes, and many are free to try, but may fate have mercy on you if I find out, so just better not try.

I can smell a manipulative user from afar. I can smell out a person with anger issues, duplicitous behaviour, abusive people, damaged people, needy people, empty people, etc. etc. I can smell them, I can sense them and I am usually presented with two options: to help them by showing them another way, or to chastise them by reminding them who they are.  I can make calculations in my head and make deductions about your motives, before you even know what you are doing. I am not to be fucked with, but I am willing to fuck around with you and play with you because the bottom-line is that, all of our human interactions are just an elaborate game that I am stuck in, which I partake in to flex the different aspects of my human interface.

One must hurt to hurt another.
Therefore, whether it is anger, laughter, or whatever, it is a choice to feel it. Literally. I remember the days when I thought that people who said that we choose how we feel were speaking loads of rubbish, because at one point in my life I actually believed that these emotions were a primal reaction that I could not control. But, currently, it is all a choice for me, hence the boredom I am feeling from life in general.

 What the hell was I on about? I think it started with watching a TV Show called 3 Talk with Noelene. On the show today, they were talking about abusive people, people who manipulate people emotionally, spiritually and physically to over power other people and I just thought about my life and how I have met people like that, from both males and females, who think that they can USE other innocents for their PICK ME UP and energy boost.

That's what abuse is. It is energy warfare by manipulating other people's minds, bodies and souls. I was just thinking how I hate such behaviour because it is WEAK! It is a cowardice that I have no energy to ignore. The best thing for people who behave in this manner is to just avoid me and stay out of my radar (I must not know you exist) because WEAK people who pretend to be strong by manipulating other people are likely to get me descending upon them like a ton of bricks; not with an intention to harm, but with an intention to present an opportunity for change. I do not give a damn who you are, I do not give a damn what you are, if you manipulative in my presence, I will choose to act in a way that would make you uncomfortable, but in a way that is beneficial for both of us.

Now, here is something for you. It is cryptic, and a bit weird, but this describes me:

We walk among you...
"We walk among you. We have come to you because you have requested that we be here to teach/learn from each other. We are love, inner peace and power. We are not here to judge you. We are here to set you free. We have heard your call, and we are in your world and in your periphery because your deepest desires to be free, and our deepest desires to be of service, have brought us together in this space/time. We are constructive destroyers, created creators and loving foes. We know our purpose, God willing, may you know yours." 


Well, that is all for now.

Inshalllah!
Veronnica Wolpendz
Love, Peace and Power!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugh! Bleh! Whatever!

I am the Phantom Menace Incarnate!

Victory!