Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My New Website

Dearest Reader,

I hope life is treating you fine. And I hope you have all you've dreamed of. I wish to you joy and happiness, but above all this, I wish you love.

Have any of you caught on to the fact that I was quoting a song above? If not? It's "I Will Always Love You" by Dolly Parton, which was later covered by Whitney Houston in the 90s. I quoted the song because I needed an opening paragraph and had none to think of. Too lazy.

That was just something random.

The announcement is:

I have a new website. It is right here ---> Veronnica Wolpendz and there you will find more info on my career than you will on my blog, although, I might just ask my web developer/designer Thomas Junghans to export my blog there if that is a good idea. There is still a contact box to add where you can email me directly from the website. I hope no one abuses this facility and send me spam, but we shall see.

Here is a screen grab of the website just to wet your palette before you visit it:


Alrighty then.

That's all I have for you for now. 
Have a lovely evening, and all the best.
I am off to sleep hopefully.
If not, I will just eat and I don't want that.


Veronnica Wolpendz
Love, Peace and Power!

No comments: